AC infra signs agreement with fulfillment solutions co.

AYALA Corp., through its wholly-owned subsidiary AC Infrastructure Holdings Corp., signed an agreement to invest in a company that will engage in the provision of fulfillment solutions services.

AC Infra will hold up to 60 percent of the outstanding common shares of the company while the remaining 40 percent is to be held by ZALORA affiliate, Brillant 1257 GmbH & Co. Vierte Verwaltungs Kg, a corporation organized under the laws of Germany, subject to certain closing conditions.

The investment forms part of Ayala’s strategy to develop infrastructure that will result in better efficiencies and improve the fulfillment goals of its existing businesses in real estate, banking, telecommunications, and e-commerce. (PSE)